Dinosaur Travel Toy for Kids
The nurse calls the next patient, who came in after you. You smile to yourself and flip the pages of the magazine. Imagine, reading a magazine! As much as you want to see the doctor and get on with your day, this quiet interlude is nice.
A few roars and murmurs of the prehistoric kind make you smile even more.
As beautiful as it is functional, the Dinosaur Play Mat is the perfect size for the chair beside you, and heavy canvas backing helps the mat lay flat for the drama unfolding in the mind of your child.
An erupting volcano, an dinosaur nest above a cave, and a palm tree that is apparently oh so tasty are keeping you both happy in the waiting room.
Made in collaboration with Happy Henna Guy, an amazing illustrator (who happens to be the husband of the founder of Mouse Loves Pig ;) ).
Includes 6 figurines.
Open ended play opens imaginations
• 16" x 9" (40.64 x 22.86 cm) laid flat
• 5.5" x 4.5" x 3" (13.97 x 11.43 x 7.62 cm) bundled - this may vary depending on the size and number of cars your little on can cram into the pockets.
• 100% GOTS certified organic cotton lining
• 100% GOTS certified organic cotton canvas backing
• wool blend felt
• reruns of Cars playing on an endless loop during the making of this toy
All Mouse Loves Pig toys are handcrafted with needle and thread or sewing machine in Nicaragua or Winchester, VA.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of our toys, there may be some variation in pattern placement.
Because we care about the safety of our children, all of our toys are compliant with all CPSC safety regulations.