Crowdfunding Cake Walk - Early Access
Curious about what it takes to run a successful crowdfunding campaign?
I ran a successful crowdfunding campaign in 2018, raising over $10k in 30 days with an email list of less than 2000 and an ad spend of less than $500. If I can do it, you can do it!
Spend the next few weeks with a front row seat while I set up a NEW crowdfunding campaign for Mouse Loves Pig.
As we go, you'll get an exclusive look behind the scenes. Steal all of my scripts and marketing techniques so that you can run your own campaign and make more money for your business!
- How to choose your crowdfunding project
- Pros and Cons of various Crowdfunding Platforms
- Setting up your rewards
- Planning out your campaign materials (including some how-to's to save you time!)
- Video and Photo shoot how-to
- How to reach out for and gather support from your network
- My favorite apps, cheats, and tools to make running your campaign easier
- Weekly Live Q&A sessions talking about the planning progress and answering any and all questions you have
- Daily updates DURING the campaign so you can see all the highs and lows
AND, you'll have access to ALL of my materials:
- Swipe files for social media posts and where to post them
- How to set up an email landing page (or two) to attract potential supporters
- How to set up a press kit for your campaign
- Swipe files for all emails that I send out before and after the campaign
- Swipe files to reach out to bloggers and influencers to muster support for your campaign
AND we'll cover the necessary mindset to run a successful campaign.
AND you'll have access to an exclusive Crowdfunding for Creatives GROUP where you can ask questions, get real time updates, access to all live sessions, and support as you plan your own campaign!
At the end of the campaign, you will AUTOMATICALLY get access to the full course when it is finished!
This Early Access Group Cart will close when I start planning the campaign on 6-24-2019. (not a scarcity thing, just an I want everyone to be in the room from the beginning thing)
The finished course will sell for between $750 and $1400 - final price will be set when we figure out how big the site is and how many resources are necessary for successful campaigns.
Because this experience will be super intimate, there is a 14 day no questions asked refund period.