Under the Sea Travel Toy
An Imagination Inspired Travel Toy for Your Toddler
When was the last time you were able to enjoy a cup of coffee with a friend without constant interruptions? Instead of handing over your phone and draining your battery, help your child tap into a truly endless source of entertainment: his own imagination!
A barn door, a peekaboo window, and a feed trough that flips over to a water trough will have your preschooler practicing fine motor skills as part of elaborate self-directed imaginative play.
He’ll hear moo’s and cluck’s and baa’s and you’ll hear basic verbal sounds growing stronger through storytelling.
Most educational toys for toddlers lack one key component – imaginative play, which is why our Busy Barnyard farm is the best travel toy for toddlers.
Will the duck go in the pond or the mud puddle? Will the goat jump the fence to eat the raised felt crops? Go order another coffee because he’s not going to want to pack it up to go home.
Sweet, Simple Handmade Toys
• 16" x 16" (40.64 x 40.64 cm) laid flat
• 5.5" x 4.5" x 4.5" (13.97 x 11.43 x 11.43 cm) bundled - this may vary depending on the size and number of animals your little one can cram into the pockets.
• 3 Pockets sided 5.5" wide x 3.75" deep (13.97 x 9.53 cm)
• 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Lining
• 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Canvas Backing
• Wool Blend Felt
• a chick chick here and a chick chick there
All Mouse Loves Pig toys are handcrafted with needle and thread or sewing machine in Nicaragua and Winchester, VA.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of our toys, there may be some variation in pattern placement.
Because we care about the safety of our children, all of our toys are compliant with all CPSC safety regulations.